[osis-core] <work> attributes

Troy A. Griffitts osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 11:04:33 -0700

Hey guys,
	My apologies for not following things in the past couple weeks, and I
realize I don't have much place to comment at this late time, but help
me understand the changes that are being made.

In pros, are we trying to make a way to declare a reference system?  If
so, I'm very leary to agree we've all thought about it and concur on a
mechanism.

Patrick: "You might have a look at a few new attributes that are
required on work"

:)

We could talk thru the reprecussions of declairing a refSystem like
this, but I'm not sure we could do a good job by Wednesday.  Harry, and
others all had good input on this subject, and I think it is a much
larger matter and due more concession before we officially bless a
mechanism for which people will run out and start defining a whole mess
of stuff :)

Anyway, just my 2c.

	-Troy.