[osis-core] Placement of castList

Mon, 23 Jun 2003 12:18:21 -0600

Steve,

I agree with the need.  I think this points to the fact that a Bible is
really a collection of works (each Bible book acts like an <osisText>).
There can be quite a bit of "meta data" (and I use that very loosely
here) that pertains to only a Bible book.

Chris made the point earlier that he believes that the short Bible book
name is really meta data.

Does it make sense to allow a mini-work (with a sub set of the elements
in <work>) as a child of <div>?  I have not thought it through but there
are quite a few roles that <work> plays that could apply to <div>, but
this may just open a can of worms.