[osis-core] Placement of castList

Mon, 23 Jun 2003 14:12:51 -0400

Steve,

Steven J. DeRose wrote:

> Currently, castList only goes inside work -- but I think we might want
> to allow it in div, also.

Agree on the examples but why not use more than one castList inside
work? Seems like the sort of metadata sort of information that we would
want in one place. Now if there was a castlist (note lower case L) in
the work itself, I would just do a list, type = cast.

On act and scene, do we really want to get into drama and all that it
entails in 1.5? Understand the need but not sure we want to go there in
the generic module.

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick