[osis-core] allowing "short" as a <title> type AND removing divTitle

Tue, 17 Jun 2003 00:46:29 -0600

All,

I have not heard any responses to my plea to remove divTitle on <div>
and sanction the use of <title type="short"> or what every <title> with
or without a type attribute is appropriate.

Should we interpret silence as acceptance of the proposal?