[osis-core] Schema revisions

Sun, 15 Jun 2003 14:02:36 -0400

Todd,

On reflection you are probably right about the simple types. Will leave
them as is.

Was thinking about reworking <div> into a defined complexType to
simplify the osisDict module. As is, if you invoke the osisDict module
then all <div> elements allow <entry>. Not necessarily a bad thing and
perhaps as we discussed earlier, we should simply issue 1.5 without the
named complexTypes and cover that for August.

Alternative would be to "insert" a new div for dictionary entries in the
dictionary module and add that to osisText.

Thoughts? Comments?

Cleaning up the office to get ready for next week (lots of stuff to go
out) so don't expect the next release today. Probably early tomorrow.

Hope everyone is having a great day!