dictionaries (was: RE: [osis-core] issues unaddressed at the Dallas meeting)

Fri, 13 Jun 2003 16:56:26 -0400

Chris,

Actually trying for something a little more complex in the basic schema,
such as:

<entry>
   <form>
      <orth>
      <hyph>
      <pron>
   </form>
<gramGrp>
<sense>*
   <gramGrp>
    <def> (containing optional <reference>)
     <eg> (examples of usage)
</sense>
</entry>

Enough for a basic dictionary entry but inadequate for an academic one.

All of the low level stuff (for now) will just be xs:string.

Patrick