dictionaries (was: RE: [osis-core] issues unaddressed at the Dallas meeting)

Fri, 13 Jun 2003 13:21:53 -0700

Patrick,

Go ahead & post your findings.  I'm heading to Berkeley for most of the
weekend and may be unable to access email until Sunday evening or Monday
(unless I can get this cell phone dialup thing working).  I should have
the time to finish a list of elements by then.  Seems like our content
model for 1.5 core is going to amount to roughly,
being similar, but Harry should correct me on that.

I find the simple model in core plus more specialized separate module to
be a very agreeable plan.

Take care, everyone.

--Chris