[osis-core] script attribute

Fri, 13 Jun 2003 14:53:04 -0400

Chris,

Actually should add as attribute of <language> in header. Reasoning that
since you can have multiple <language> elements in the header, and for
the same reasons, could have multiple script elements, need some way to
bind the two together. Doing script as an attribute looks like an easy
way to reach that end.

Patrick