[osis-core] 3.2.2. Book Titles

Thu, 12 Jun 2003 21:29:56 -0600

Yipes!!

I don't remember "short" being voted down.  I actually remember just the
opposite.  The "short" title is NOT captured by the osisID.

<title type="short">Matéus</title> is not captured by

At present there is not an enumerated list for type attribute values for
<title>.

I also had "parallel" and "continued" in addition to "sub", "main",
short", and "psalms" (It was argued that it should be "psalms" not
"psalm")

What it "acrostic" for?

Patrick, are you going to add an osisTitle or will this just be in
"prose"?  Are you agreeing with all of these values?