[osis-core] new half-verse milestonePt type?

Thu, 12 Jun 2003 16:37:16 -0700

Patrick,

Upon further reflection... perhaps we should call this "halfLine"
instead of "halfVerse".

It applies to a mid-point of poetic verses, which we term lines and mark
with <l>.  I've seen both "half-verse" and "half-line" used in reference
to Anglo-Saxon texts, so it works either way, but "halfLine" is more
consistent with our own practice.

--Chris