[osis-core] new half-verse milestonePt type?

Thu, 12 Jun 2003 16:21:50 -0700

Todd,

The only addition is a new type added to osisMilestonPt, so it uses the
milestone element.  True, a halfVerse milestone outside of an <l>
element is meaningless, but we'll have to assume those few who would use
halfVerse wouldn't use it incorrectly.

A sample would look something like:

And a style sheet would probably turn that into:
pcdata pcdata     pcdata pcdata