[osis-core] <lb> element - did we make a mistake when we added it?

Thu, 12 Jun 2003 10:07:16 -0400

Todd,

Going to leave milestonePt type of line but deprecate.

Note that <lb/> carries the type attribute (occupied in milestonePt) so
publishers can classify the <lb/> for one column display, two column
display, etc.

Hope you are having a great day!