[osis-core] <lb> element - did we make a mistake when we added it?

Tue, 10 Jun 2003 23:07:43 -0700

Todd Tillinghast wrote:

>Chris,
>
>What do you mean by "orthographic" lines?  Can you give a few examples?
>
>Todd

The lines in the CEV are a type of orthographic line that would deserve
markup.  But the more traditional sense would be marking lines of a
tablet/manuscript.

Hmm, upon further reflection, I guess I would want orthographic lines in
these circumstances to be held in a container element since they're
likely to need an osisID.  So I'll retract my previous statement about
<lb/> being good for orthographic lines.

--Chris