[osis-core] OSISCore.1.4.54 plus test suite - leave out the ":" in grain

Mon, 9 Jun 2003 10:17:00 -0600

Patrick,

I am not sure why we need both a ":" and a [..] in the structure for
osisID and osisRef.  The ":" seems unnecessary and leaving it in would
make it easier to identify the presence of a work prefix, because you
would only have to check for the presence of a ":" not a ":" that occurs
before a "@".