[osis-core] Alpha attached, needs two regexes

Sun, 08 Jun 2003 17:31:14 -0400

Todd,

Sorry I left this one for before dinner, may not be very hungry by then. ;-)

Actually I don't think modifying one of the current regexes will meet
Steve's requirements. Let me hack on it for a while and I will see if I
can get something fairly close. Big parts are not a problem but allowing
cascading opt out may look harder than it actually is.

Will keep you posted. (BTW, time is one of the most difficult parts of
HyTime.)