[osis-core] annotations in Alpha version

Sat, 07 Jun 2003 07:31:45 -0400

Guys,

I am trying to get all the substantive changes in today and ignoring the
prose. I have to leave in a couple of hours to take Elizabeth back to
school. Will try to have all the substantive stuff sent off to you this
morning, will work on the prose stuff later today and tomorrow morning.
Figured in terms of your checking my work that the substantive changes
were more important to get to you early.

Hope everyone is having a great day!