[osis-core] <chapter> in <lg>

Sat, 31 May 2003 21:57:28 -0400

Troy,

Troy A. Griffitts wrote:

> Maybe I'm daft, but is the question can <chapter> contain <p> ?  If
> so, I am very much in favour of this.  I can point out MANY occurances
> of this if, indeed, this is the discussion topic.  Since traditional
> chapter breaks are absolutely rediculous 20+% of the time, I would
> suggest that paragraphs would span traditional chapter division as
> least this much.

No, I understood the question to be a <p> containing a <chapter>.

Not sure how you can say that a <p> crosses a <chapter> boundary since
in traditional printing you would have an end to the <p> just before the
sure how else it would be represented in print.

Sorry, are we just completely missing each other?

Patrick