[osis-core] OSISCore.1.5.beta! - we still have divTitle and timeID on <div>

Wed, 2 Jul 2003 21:40:26 -0600

Patrick and Chris,

We still have timeID on <div>.  I thought that we had identified that as
the product of a misunderstanding and that the purpose was covered by
"osisID".

What about divTitle?  On the most recent post Chris indicated he was OK
with removing it BUT he still objects to having a short title as a
<title> element.  I prefer short title as a <title type="short">.

Chris where would you encode the short title if there were no divTitle
and you did not use <title type="short">?

Sunday