[osis-core] OSISCore.1.4.64

Wed, 2 Jul 2003 12:00:04 -0600

Patrick,

I say yes to canonical="true" by default on <osisText>.

What implications does this have for non-Biblical texts?

I would expect that they would be "canonical" with respect to their own
reference system, which is fine.

Do me mean canonical with respect to the reference system declared in
the "this work" or are we looser than that?