[osis-core] [Fwd: OSIS]

Harry Plantinga osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 09:29:38 -0500

The CD of CCEL-OSIS texts that was distributed at the Toronto
meeting has an osis->html xslt, though it's far from complete.
It pretty much ignores special issues dealing with Bibles, as well.
If anyone would like me to email a copy send me an email.

-Harry

http://whi.wts.edu/OSIS

Specifically at:

http://whi.wts.edu/OSIS/Projects/Markup/