[osis-core] [Fwd: OSIS]

Troy A. Griffitts osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 16:36:28 -0700

--------------040309060901030807030007

Hey guys.  I know we've had a few XSLT's thrown around and this is the
second request along with Eduardo from the Brazillian Bible Society for
an XSL Transformation example.  Does anyone have anything that they
wouldn't mind us putting up at the new OSIS portal site at:

http://whi.wts.edu/OSIS

Specifically at:

http://whi.wts.edu/OSIS/Projects/Markup/

	Thanks guys,