[osis-core] [Fwd: Re: AIM and phone]

Troy A. Griffitts osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 17:02:50 -0700

--------------020901020103040508060906

One more,

	We had agreed, I think, that encoding a verselist would entail multiple
<reference> occurances inside a <list> element-- makes sense.  Could
someone be so kind as to provide Eduardo with an example.

	-Troy.

--------------020901020103040508060906
 filename="Re: AIM and phone"

To: "Troy A. Griffitts" <scribe@crosswire.org>
Subject: Re: AIM and phone
From: ekerr@sbb.org.br
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 17:16:14 -0300
Disposition-Notification-To: ekerr@sbb.org.br

--=_alternative 006F598203256CB6_=

Nice talk to you.

My AIM user is: edukerr

I will prepare a sample for how combined verses could be encoded and I=20
will send to you as soon as I can.

When you can please send me the links you have mentioned over the phone.

I am still fininshing my MS thesis, hopefully by the end of February, and=20
it is based on OSIS, RDF and aplied to Hebrew Bible, I didn=B4t think it=20
would be so complicated, but now I am almost finishing.

Regards, eduardo.
--=_alternative 006F598203256CB6_=

ined
verses could be encoded and I will send to you as soon as I can.</font>
you have mentioned over the phone.</font>
hopefully by the end of February, and it is based on OSIS, RDF and aplied
to Hebrew Bible, I didn=B4t think it would be so complicated, but now I am
almost finishing.</font>