[osis-core] XMLSpy Question

Wed, 05 Feb 2003 08:03:51 -0500

Todd,

I don't know if anyone else is using XMLSpy but thought I would post
this to the list.

I am working on the OSIS Users Manual and decided to try to use XMLSpy
for something other than documentation.

OK, so I choose osis as my root (does not default to the root element in
a schema?) then choose osisText, which then keeps displaying osisCorpus
as a possible sibling of osisText? That is not how I intrepret choice.
In other words,

<osis>
<osisText>
</osisText>
</osis>

OK.

<osis>
<osisCorpus>
<osisText>
</osisText>
<osisText>
</osisText>
</osisCorpus>
</osis>

OK

But,

<osis>
<osisText>
</osisText>
<osisCorpus>
<osisText>
</osisText>
<osisText>
</osisText>
</osisCorpus>
</osis>

NOT OK.

I checked the schema and it is quite clearly a choice, either osisText
or osisCorpus and the children of osisText are header and div in that
order (sequence).

Am I missing something here?

Co-Editor, ISO Reference Model for Topic Maps