[osis-core] styles

Thu, 11 Dec 2003 17:15:08 -0500

Harry,

Just a quick note before I dash into ISO meetings.

Not sure I understand the use case. You make reference to XSL-FO, did
you mean XSLT? More importantly, what is it that you are trying to do
with the Word editor?

In other words, are you trying to capture the formatting that a user may
impose when authoring an OSIS document?

Not sure why you would want to capture that information. Assuming it
exports a clean OSIS text, don't we have stylesheets for standard
presentation of the text?

It is highly likely that I am overlooking something quite simple, since
I have been short on sleep most of this week. Will be returning to
Covington late tomorrow so may be a little clearer by early next week.

Hope you and yours are looking forward to a happy holiday season!

Patrick