[osis-core] styles

Thu, 11 Dec 2003 14:45:00 -0700

Harry,

QUESTIONS:
1) Is the reason to embed the CSS in the OSIS document so that it
displays nicely when working in Word?

2) Is there a reason why two or three "standard" CSS "files" wouldn't
work for most every OSIS document?  (This seems better than a different
CSS for each OSIS document or did I miss something?)

3) Does Word automatically create the CSS or is it something that the
user has to put work into?

4) Is there a way to have "standard" CSS applied to OSIS documents as
they are being created/edited?

5) I appreciate the corner you are in with Word and CSS, to me it makes
sense to embed the CSS in the OSIS document when working in Word
(assuming you need the CSS for the OSIS document to display properly in
Word) and then remove it when saving it or distributing the document
outside of the Word editing process.

6) Can you edit an OSIS document with your proposed embedded CSS in Word
with the OSIS schema as it is currently published?  (Are you requesting
a change to the schema?)