[osis-core] whitespace

Troy A. Griffitts osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Fri, 08 Aug 2003 10:10:41 -0700

Suggestion:

Chris suggested that we possibly make use of the xml:space attribute.  I
think it is a great suggestion.  I would like to be able to define
xml:space at the top of my doc and set it to whatever value it must be
set so that the application DOESN'T strip whitespace.

	-Troy.

http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/REC-xml-20001006#sec-white-space