[osis-core] OsisRef problem

Thu, 26 Sep 2002 13:44:04 -0600

Patrick,

http://www.ccel.org/ccel/baxter/pastor.osis is actually being served as
an XML document.  What you see is HTML because there is an associated
style sheet that your browser is using to automatically generate the
HTML from the XML.   I guess they assume that no one would want to see
XML when the could see HTML!

(Harry, nice rendering in HTML!)

If you are in IE you can say View->Source and save the resulting file
(the XML version) that comes up in notepad as an XML file.

Bible:Galatians.2.14">Galatians