[osis-core] OsisRef problem

Harry Plantinga osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 14:03:27 -0400

One document that exhibits such problems is

http://www.ccel.org/ccel/baxter/pastor.osis

You can open the URL directly in XML spy.  By the way,
we tested it in the (30-day free trial version of) XML
Spy Pro.

An offending element:

<reference osisRef="Bible:Galatians.2.11 Bible:Galatians.2.14">Galatians
2.11,14</reference>

[Note that I don't yet have a list of approved book abbreviation
names; I'm just using full names.]

-Harry