[osis-core] OsisRef problem

Thu, 26 Sep 2002 13:35:26 -0400

Harry,

Can you forward just a snippet sufficient to duplicate the problem? Not
sure why XML Spy would be choking on the attribute value.

Will probably be upgrading to the "Professional" version this weekend so
I can let  you know if it is a version specific problem. (I will try to
duplicate the problem before and after I upgrade.)

Patrick