[osis-core] osis1.1 about to leave the station!

Kees F. de Blois osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 21:31:57 +0200

Todd,

Another question from Nathan re. the Psalm 2 example:

"I don't really understand these examples.

If osisID always equals splitID why are they both present.  If they are
Sometimes different where is there an example of this and what does it
mean when they are different.

Also there are two <verse> elements with id "Ps.2.2" I would have thot
it would be illegal for two elements to have the same Id since the main
purpose of an Id (I would have thot) is to have a unique way of refering
to an element."

Kees