[osis-core] osis1.1 about to leave the station!

Kees F. de Blois osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 19:47:01 +0200

Hi Todd,

Thanks for this sample material. I have now started sharing these sample
texts and the schema with some of my UBS colleagues.
Nathan Miles noticed that they are no <verse> tags in Matt 1.1-17. It
probably has something to do with the combined verses. Would you please
explain?

Greetings,

Kees