[osis-core] markup guidelines

Sun, 1 Sep 2002 23:35:38 -0600

Troy,

The quote is of Ps.1.1, Ps.1.2, and Ps.1.3.  The quote mark would likely be
renderered after the numeral "1" marker, but in this case the opening <q>,
the opening <verse osisID="Ps.1.1"> and <lg splitID="LG-Ps.1-A"> are all
have no text between them and are at the same point in the text.  I see the
in another logical heirarchy and the <verse> markers as being in a third
logical heirarchy.  As a result it does not matter which of contains which.
I just put the <q> on the outside because it resulted in the least split
elements.