[osis-core] quotes

Troy A. Griffitts osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 16:31:19 -0700

Also, can't seem to find the attribute on quote intended to designate
who is being quoted.

who?
speaker?

There is a speaker _element_, but to surround all quotes in <q><speaker
who="whoever">quote text</speaker><q> seems silly.

And overcomplicates quotes that need to be segmented.

--------------030006000503050502050705
 filename="Re: [osis-core] quotes"