[osis-core] transChange inside note

Troy A. Griffitts osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 12:01:35 -0700

> <note type="x-StudyNote">
> <transChange changeType="added">of</transChange>
> </note>
>
> it should validate. The reason is that you are now indicating a change
> in text. Would also be valid if  you use q for the "from the face" and
> put transChange inside the q.

But the rule is that we DON'T need p to cite Biblical text, right?  <w>
and others are included in note-- it seems the intent was to allow
Biblical text.  Back to a more general point:

I think we need a textElements group that provides all of these elements
so we don't have to repeat them all over.  This will make the spec much
more maintainable and have less risk inconsistencies.  This has been
suggested by others, in the past, as well, and I thought that we had it
this way at one time, but don't remember for sure.