[osis-core] quotes

Tue, 22 Oct 2002 13:29:59 -0400

Troy,

Delayed post on quotes:

Apparently the Gideons made it to my dentist office at some time in the
past and left a KJV edition of the Bible. I remembered the passage
clearly enough to check the markup and found none.

Is that your experience with other translations? (Does not answer your
question about the NKJV but thought it was worth mentioning.)

Not unsympathetic to the continuation type for quote, but curious why
you are not using milestone_Start and milestone_End, which were meant
(as I recall, caution, may be convenient memory) were designed for this
sort of case. You could use type to carry quote-L2 or quote-L3 or some
such to indicate the quote level.

Or am I missing something really obvious? (Caution, I may well be. I am
very tired and there is no extended rest in sight. May try to blow off
the coming weekend just to get caught up before the next big push.)

Patrick