[osis-core] quotes

Fri, 18 Oct 2002 19:49:48 -0400

Troy,

Should have some comments for the list later this weekend, probably on
Sunday. Just finished a chapter for a computing in the humanities book
earlier this week and some fairly heavy theoretical stuff on topic maps.
Taking Carol to the mall and a movie tomorrow!

Starting to gear up for the OSIS stuff at the SBL meeting and should
have only OSIS, topic maps and concur on my plate so I should be more
responsive in the next several weeks. ;-)

Drop me a note when you have the time on the status of conversions so we
can start planning the CD for the AM.

About to make some major noise about you guys so don't be alarmed if the
phones start ringing!

Patrick