[osis-core] Revision/Bug Fix proposal

Sun, 17 Nov 2002 07:53:38 -0500

Harry,

Apologies for the late start today! I actually took a break last night
and wound up watching a movie (Harry Potter) with Carol so I stayed up
later than usual. Got up at the right time but then went to sleep in my
big chair. Probably needed the rest.

Yes, <div type="x-div1"> for Monday. All we are doing is making the name
type uniform for all elements, but retaining the special types for divs,
notes, etc.

Should have an experimental version out by lunch today.

Patrick