[osis-core] milestone name inconsistencies

Troy A. Griffitts osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 10:32:44 -0700

I guess these are fine with me, but I would RATHER have something
smaller.  I couldn't tell you what Pt, or Se mean right now.  If we're
going to be unintuitive already, we might as well save space and make it
msPt msSe msStart msEnd

What do msPt and msSe mean?

And what do you use 'type' for on the milestone?

I guess I've been wrong on my usage of these tags since the beginning.

	-Troy.

STILL DON'T LIKE THE MILESTONE ELEMENT.  THINK IT SHOULD BE REMOVED IN
FAVOUR OF A MILESTONE ATTRIBUTE GROUP THAT CONTAINS mStart and mEnd

AT LEAST FOR <q>

(Have to keep voicing this until Steve says NO or 3 out of 5 say yes) :)