[osis-core] special milestone element deletion

Thu, 07 Nov 2002 14:48:32 -0500

Troy,

Can you just send the citation to the passage? I agree the situation
looks ugly but I don't think that you have to use the milestones as
indicated. You could use <q> and segment the quote. It is really not an
either or situation. I realize you don't like segmentation but the
reason why segmentation arose in the first place was for cases like the
one you are asking about.

Patrick