[osis-core] Isn't an <identifier type="OSIS"> element required within a <work> element that is used in osisRefWork or osisIDWork

Troy A. Griffitts osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Thu, 07 Nov 2002 11:42:38 -0700

I guess I hadn't thought much about the necessity of <identifier
type="OSIS"> in any work other than *this* (C++ usage :) )

I was working under the assumption that the <refSystem> element
contained an identifier _pointing to_ a document that must have an
<identifier type="OSIS"> in its *this* work.

Does this make sense?  Do you still disagree?  If so, what do you see as
the difference between the refSystem value and your proposed identifier
value?

	-Troy.