[osis-core] remove divType attrib from <div>

Troy A. Griffitts osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Thu, 07 Nov 2002 11:20:47 -0700

Chris,
	I believe you a correct in interpreting the current schema, but my
question would be:

WHY does <div> get a special 'divType' attribute when we have 'type' on
all elements?

So, I guess, this thread should be changed to:

I think having divType for div is inconsistent and should be removed.