[osis-core] Tutorial / Walkthru

Thu, 7 Nov 2002 09:58:03 -0700 (MST)

One minor comment on the <div> tags.  "testament" isn't recognized by OSIS
anywhere and probably shouldn't given as an example for new users, though
it's valid in the example you give.  More importantly, you set "type" on
the <div>s where it should be "divType" (minimally).  "type" is valid, but
you're using it in the semantic role of "divType".

--Chris