[osis-core] [Fwd: APPROVE osis-identifiers]

Tue, 5 Nov 2002 13:53:58 -0700

I support adding David Landin as a listener to the OSIS_CORE group.

I suspect that his request is a symptom of the out date status of the
website.

Our primary exposure to the outside world is through the website.  We
are currently _promoting_ working groups that are not active.  With the
meeting in Toronto approaching and the likelihood of more traffic to the
site it makes sense remove a few pages from the web site.

If possible it would make sense to add a short page listing the active
working groups, a simple sentence describing what their purpose is and
an email contact.

I corresponded with Mike Perez updating the web site and he said he
would look into but the resources were scarce.

I think a couple hours worth of work eliminating pages would at least
reduce confusion.  Mainly deleting (or updating with a terse list) the
working groups and deleting the use cases page.

Any ideas on how to get the site updated?

Todd