[osis-core] [Fwd: APPROVE osis-identifiers]

Kirk Lowery osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Tue, 05 Nov 2002 13:30:09 -0500

Well, <http://wa-uk.org/> parsed out to <http://wycliffeassociates.org.uk/>, and
he's the "Director". Sounds like he would have a legitimate interest. Although
what attracted him to "osis-identifiers" is beyond me.

Yeah, why not?

Blessings,

Kirk

--
Kirk E. Lowery, Ph.D.
Director, Westminster Hebrew Institute

Theorie ist, wenn man alles weiss und nichts klappt.
Praxis ist, wenn alles klappt und keiner weiss warum.
Bei uns sind Theorie und Praxis vereint:
nichts klappt und keiner weiss warum!