[osis-core] Last Schema from Spain! - <note>/<p>/<blockQuote>

Wed, 29 May 2002 15:43:19 -0700

I think note, p, & blockQuote need a few additional elements.

For note, I would propose adding figure, lineGroup, & list, since these
can all occur withing notes.

For p, I would propose adding list.  List would be used for encoding
lists such as genealogies that can occur within a normal paragraph
structure (as opposed to an item-per-line list like HTML lists).

For blockQuote, I would propose adding lineGroup for those instances
where a passage quotes sections of verse or manuscript lines.

--Chris