[osis-core] Last Schema from Spain! - <seg>

Wed, 29 May 2002 16:54:46 -0400

Chris,

Well, seg is still present but commented out. Todd had asked about how
to use seg and it does pose some problems for unconstricted use (should
it be in div, p, verse, etc.) and I was thinking (see the comments in
test8, that if I had to caution about its use, do we really need to have
it?

Basic issue is how to instruct people on its use. Steve and I talked
about it today and I agree that you would not need to go very far beyond
where we stop with OSIS 1.1 to need seg but do we need seg here as well?

Sorry if I did not make more of an issue about it when I posted test8.

Comments? ("Let the encoder beware!" sort of position? If you want seg,
please specify how it should (as opposed to how I put it in) be in the
schema.)

Thanks!

Patrick