[osis-core] Tomorrow for Schema release

Sun, 12 May 2002 15:15:16 -0400

Guys,

I am struggling with the extremely poor quality XMLSpy software to
validate a sample I have of the first chapter of Matthew. For some
reason, cannot validate a mixed content model on verse.

Going to work back through the entire schema later today and tonight
with a view of shipping the latest release to you tomorrow. Will try to
make sure it validates with XMLSpy as well as IBM before I post it.

Hard to tell if some of the problems are just a text vs. database
approach and the inherently defective way W3C schemas are written to
favor the latter or what but the final stages of tweaking are a nightmare.

Need to get the final version out, hopefully this week so please try the
version to appear tomorrow against whatever texts you have on hand.