[osis-core] Highly Experimental! OSIS_PR_02!

Wed, 8 May 2002 12:10:11 -0500

Patrick,

I don't have a solution for this but the following is possible.

p->verse->blockQuote->p->verse->blockQuote->p->verse...

I also am not sure how the blockQuote is intended to be used with the
current model.  Can you provide an example?  It seems this might cause
us trouble with our current no milestone strategy.  (Also <lineGroup>
could be similar trouble.)

Still trying to digest all of the implications.

Useful