[osis-core] Re: Open source XML editor....

Tue, 07 May 2002 21:08:30 -0400

Steve,

Have you looked at a recent version of OpenOffice? (I haven't and hence
the question.) Might be interesting to use its native XML to export to
OSIS. Kirk suggested that there is documentation on how to write an
export filter for other formats. (Would be the office alternative to
jEdit, which I have seen before but not played with very much.)

Patrick