[osis-core] Getting OSIS out the door

Steven DeRose osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Tue, 7 May 2002 15:13:42 -0400

At 07:19 AM -0400 05/07/02, Patrick Durusau wrote:
>Steve,
>
>List looks good to me!
>
>Could we try to decide on the numbered issue list by this coming
>Saturday? (Feel free to post solutions for any particular issue that
>catches your eye.)

How about I go through it and paste in a couple other issues I've
got, add numbering, and add suggested resolutions for the remaining
issues (I'll highlight them somehow so we can all tell they're just
suggested....). Then I'll post back to the list and we can go from
there.

Can everybody read the existing issue list in the meantime so we can
just crank through the issues? Maybe a concall to do so? Also, send
me any additional issues so I can add them.

Of the list below, 5 seems to be moving great, and the above proposal
should help with 1-3.

So, any thoughts on what we should call this (agendum 4, below)?

Also, did we decide on a formal namespace name?

Has Kirk been added to this list yet? Kirk Lowery <klowery@wts.edu>

--

Steve DeRose -- http://www.stg.brown.edu/~sjd
Chair, Bible Technologies Group -- http://www.bibletechnologies.net